Pages

The Best Christmas Holiday Advent Calendars for Men

Burlap Advent Calendar with Truck

Advent calendars are the perfect way to make the holiday season extra special for your boyfriend or husband.  They can make beautiful decorations and are exciting to wake up to everyday leading to Christmas.  Advent calendars are perfect for those in long distance relationships as well.  If you have to be apart for the Christmas holiday season, it is nice to have something to wake up to every day from your significant other that makes them think of you and feel not so far away.

I love filling an advent calendar every year for my husband.  When we were in a long distance relationship, I had a prefilled coffee advent calendar sent to him.  It is the 12 days of Christmas Coffees advent calendar shown below.  He loved it and to go along with it, I bought him a football mug to drink the coffees in.  Now that we are together, I plan on buying him an advent calendar and personally filling it.  I have listed some of my favorites that I am considering on this post.  I loved having an advent calendar growing up and plan on keeping this as a special holiday tradition.

My favorite men's advent calendar this year is absolutely the Wera tools advent calendar.  I love the box so much and really like tools even though I don't use them.  My husband doesn't really use tools either or I would make sure he had this for this year.  Regardless, it is still my favorite!  What a cool idea.  My husband's favorite I'm very sure would be the fruit spreads and honey advent calendar.  He is obsessed with peanut butter and loves peanut butter and jelly.

Christmas Coffee Countdown 12 Days of Coffees
Wera Tools Advent Calendar
Advent Calendar for Alcohol and Adults
24 Fruit Spreads and Honey Advent Calendar
Merry Christmas Wooden House LED Lights Advent Calendar
Wooden House LED Lights Advent Calendar
Countdown to Christmas Calendar Wooden Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts