Pages

Tactical Military Christmas Stocking Set ~ Perfect for Couples

Tactical Military Christmas Stocking 2pc Set
This tactical military Christmas stocking set is by far my favorite couples' stocking idea this year!  My husband and I are both in the military and this would be perfect for us.  These stockings are incredibly detailed which is what makes them so appealing.  They feature a lot of real military elements.  The black stocking looks identical to the backpacks my husband and I were issued in Navy boot camp; the handle definitely appears the same.  I love military patches and the American flag patch at the top is awesome.  They also are waterproof!

The straps, hooks and pouches on the outside of the stockings are all functional; just like a real military backpack!  This makes filling and receiving the stocking extra cool and special.  Not to mention they make amazing decorations for the season.  I think they add a new level of joy to the holiday season. 

Tactical Military Stocking 2pc Set


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts